8.9.11

The Versatile Blogger Award

Hey everyone!
I just logged into blogger and was pleased to find that I'd won an award! Barbara from Made In K-town gave me this wonderful award! Thank you so much Barbara!



Now I have to tell 7 things about my self....

#1. I have a new obsession with knitting... yes, knitting!
#2. I'm in love with the Beekeepers Quilt (Which just happens to be what I'm knitting) 
#3. I've never used wool yarn in my life.
#4. I love the color orange!
#5. I never go into Michaels without a 40% off coupon in my purse.
#6. I love using plastic crochet hooks.
#7. I love the idea of spinning my own yarn.

And then give this award to 7 other lovely bloggers!

Hooked On Needles

Le Monde De Sucrette's Blog

Crocheting The Day Away

Pink Fluffy Warrior

Stitching Up A Storm

Tangled Happy

Bunny Mummy

Congrats ladies! I'd love if you could post this award on your blog and pass it on! If you're not into the award thing, that's totally fine too!

Thanks again to Barbara for this award!

Grace Ann

Edited to add: Thank you also to Grandma Rita's Crochet for giving me this award also! I really appreciate it! Thank you!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooooo much for the award ! It is always a pleasure to receive this kind of special gift :)
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you for choosing me! I feel all funny!!!
    Well done to you too for winning it!
    Hugs Hayley
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here to let you know that you have an award on my blog, and see that somebody already gave it to you! LOL Oh well...still...I enjoy your blog and wanted you to know that. :)

    http://grammaritascrochetetc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Grace. Congrats on your award and thanks so much for including Tangled Happy in your versatile blogger award. I'm super flattered! So your addicted to knitting... I really want to learn to knit. I've been thinking of looking for a guest blogger to teach all of us crocheters who want to learn. Its was fun reading your 7 things. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your very welcome! I will for sure keep you in mind for some knitting lessons. Wishing you a happy week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!