5.3.11

{My two new projects}

Hello!
Thanks for all your kind comments on my previous post!

In the past few days, I've started making two new baby blankets.


The first one:


I just started this one about an hour ago, It's the Chromium Star Blanket by the Kidney Bean. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I can't wait to see how it turns out!

The second one:

This is the Little V-Stitch baby blanket by Lion Brand. It's super quick and fun. I'm almost finished with this one. I just need to add the border, which as you can see, I've started.

What do you think of my latest projects?

I'm hoping your having a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Love 'em! Nice job! I love v-stitch designs!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job! I love them! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely work! The V-Stitch blanket is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!