20.7.11

On the Hook...

Hey all,
I thought I'd drop in for a few and show my latest projects. I'm very impressed and inspired by all the crochet goodness in blog-land lately!
As some of you know I've joined the CAL hosted by Le Monde De Sucrette. The premis of this CAL is to crochet a granny square as large as you possibly can. I've decided to make mine out of simply soft in super bright colors! Take a look...
I'm loving it so far! I think I'll go until I have a decent lap-ghan size. Just big enough to snuggle under on the couch. Want to join? I thought you might. Go here to join in with the granny goodness.
I've also been working on some flower coasters. I've seen these in various places the last few days and desperately wanted to find the pattern. A quick search in Ravelry and Voila!
Mmmmm... delish. Don't you agree?
Well I must go now! Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. So glad to have found your blog today! I agree... (though I never saw its old one)your new blog design is fresh and fun. Great project. I, too, have been wanting to do one of these granny squares, but have a couple gifts for family to finish up first. Will drop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are relish. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!