27.2.11

Liebster Blog Award

Hello!

This morning I recieved my very first blog award from Erin at A Girl And Her Craft Box! Thank you Erin!



The Liebster award is designed to bring new blogs to the light. It is a great way to share blogs that might not otherwise be seen or ones you may just want to share with others. As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:

1. Creating a blog post about the Liebster Award and sharing your three blog picks

2. Let them know you have awarded them

3. Copy and Paste the award on your blog

4. Have faith that your followers with rally and show their crafty love to those that have been awarded

5. Have fun!


My blog picks are:





Congrats to my blog picks and thank you to Erin for giving me this award!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!