Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm back!

Hello friends. Been a while, remember me? I've decided to come back to blogging. I miss it, I really do. So! What have I been up to lately? Well...

Ive become fascinated with knitting. I started this blog with the love of crochet overwhelming my world. But now I'm just loving knitting. I still crochet, and it's a great source of comfort, but when I need a new challenge, I look to knitting.

I've put out another pattern to my ravelry store. It's called Honeypot and it's an adorable little knitted bag inspired by the beekeeper's quilt. Speaking of...





I've started a beekeeper's quilt of my very own using a bunch of my own hand dyed mini skeins. It's become an absolute obsession. I just sit down with my honeypot bag, maybe a nice Hallmark movie playing on the tv, and knit and knit and have a bunch of cute hexi's when I'm done. Love.

I'm also working on another new pattern for a knitted shawlette made of sock yarn. It has a section of garter stitch and a section of stockinette with a gentle ruffle. Stunning. Cannot wait to put it out! 

So. What am I working on right now you ask? Well, the above. As well as a crocodile stitch crochet scarf/cowl/wrap inspired by this photo (found via Pinterest)



Isn't it just beautiful? As soon as I saw it I knew I absolutely needed it in my life. I wanted to make it out of tiny yarn. It's going to take ages but it's going to be so lovely. Here's what I have so far:




In love with it. So soothing to make as well. Perfection. 
So that's what's been happening! I've discovered the oh so helpful blogger app. So now I can blog anywhere! Yay!







2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Those little hexagons look so pretty - I love the variegated colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Love those hexagons. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!