Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

~Bye for Now~

Hey everyone,

So I've reached a decision. It hasn't come easily but, I believe that for now, my blog is going to have to take a break. I've realized that if it can't have my full attention, it's not something I want to keep running. I have a lot on my plate at the moment in my life, and my blog just isn't something that needs to take top priority.
But not to worry, I will keep my blog up as well as all my free patterns. I DO still plan on designing patterns in my Ravelry store, so keep an eye out there.
I may come back soon, but for now, I just need a break. :)
I'm so sorry for this guys, and I hope you understand. This blog has become so much bigger than I ever thought that it would, thank you for that! :)
Bye for now,
Grace Ann

3 comments:

  1. Do what you have to do to keep yourself happy. I'll be here is you decide to come back. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am here too :-) Take care of yourself and enjoy every second!
    Angie
    Www.lemondedesucrette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you see that you don't want to come back full-steam, please keep your toes in the water. You could certainly do a guest post for me and I sure other bloggers would say the same. That way you could dabble when you want to and leave it when you don't.
    Boocoos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! You know what to do!